Aboriginal Friendship Centres of Saskatchewan supports Pride Month. Recognizing, valuing, celebrating, and supporting Two Spirit, queer, lesbian, gay, trans, bi, and other gender and sexually-diverse people and their families.
The 2022 Saskatoon Pride Festival takes place June 12 to 18.
Please learn more and see all the upcoming events on the Saskatoon Pride website.
Saskatoon Pride and the Saskatoon Pride Festival operate on Treaty 6 Territory and homeland of the Métis. We acknowledge and recognize that our festival operates on the traditional homelands of the Cree, Lakota, Dakota, Nakota, Dene, and Saulteaux people. We reaffirm our relationship and responsibilities to the land that many of us are guests on, and to upholding and learning from Indigenous and Two Spirit communities.
- Battleford Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Buffalo Narrows Friendship Centre
- Ile a la Crosse Friendship Centre
- Kikinahk Friendship Centre
- La Loche Friendship Centre
- Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
- North West Friendship Centre
- Prince Albert Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Qu’Appelle Valley Friendship Centre
- Saskatoon Indian & Metis Friendship Centre