Honouring Her Spark Podcast Episode #5 featuring Darlene Sicotte and Myrna LaPlante: Awareness, Remembrance & Support
Join us today, September 9th @ 12:00PM for a conversation with Iskwewuk Ewichiwitochik on past traumas such as the Indian Residential Schools and their connection to MMIWG2S+.
The Honouring Her Spark Podcast series will create a platform for Indigenous people and diverse communities to learn and advocate on issues that impact the lives of women, girls, and LGBTQ2S+. The HHS Podcast and our special guests will engage and equip listeners with information, resources, and a safe space to have tough conversations. Together we are a powerful force that will change the future – your voice is important and needs to be heard. Join us!
Don’t make your first action, inaction. Begin your journey answering the MMIWG2S+ Calls to Justice. Visit the ‘Aboriginal Friendship Centres of Saskatchewan’ Facebook page or the Honouring Her Spark YouTube Channel to view, share, and become an active part of the conversation!
- Battleford Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Buffalo Narrows Friendship Centre
- Ile a la Crosse Friendship Centre
- Kikinahk Friendship Centre
- La Loche Friendship Centre
- Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
- North West Friendship Centre
- Prince Albert Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Qu’Appelle Valley Friendship Centre
- Saskatoon Indian & Metis Friendship Centre