We took part in this three day training with a wonderful group of amazing people.
First Light offers educational experiences through our Indigenous Cultural Diversity Training program to learn about the Indigenous groups in our province, our history, and how that information can be beneficial to our community as a whole. It is important that we not only learn about the cultural differences that we may see across different groups, and understand the history behind them but that we examine each learner’s own culture and how that impacts our everyday lives.
These sessions are provided in a safe space, meant for individuals and groups to come together and gain Indigenous knowledge, enhance self-awareness and they are great professional development opportunities for any professional working with Indigenous people. LEARN MORE >>
- Battleford Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Buffalo Narrows Friendship Centre
- Ile a la Crosse Friendship Centre
- Kikinahk Friendship Centre
- La Loche Friendship Centre
- Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
- North West Friendship Centre
- Prince Albert Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Qu’Appelle Valley Friendship Centre
- Saskatoon Indian & Metis Friendship Centre