Thank you for your interest in A Path To Healing.
Join us for a day of self-care, reflection, and healing. This event is for Indigenous Women and 2SLGBTQ+ individuals looking to begin their path to healing. The morning of the workshop will be facilitated by Kendra Weenie, author of “Surviving Domestic Violence”. The afternoon will consist of an introduction to “Honouring Her Spark”, and we will end the with self-care and pampering. Each participant will be able to sign up for sessions that will vary from manicures, massages and Reiki. We will say our goodbyes with gifts and sharing circles.
We welcome women and gender-diverse persons from your community to come join us to enjoy a day for themselves and a time to heal and build relationships.
- Battleford Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Buffalo Narrows Friendship Centre
- Ile a la Crosse Friendship Centre
- Kikinahk Friendship Centre
- La Loche Friendship Centre
- Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
- North West Friendship Centre
- Prince Albert Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Qu’Appelle Valley Friendship Centre
- Saskatoon Indian & Metis Friendship Centre