Our friends at Qu’Appelle Valley Friendship Centre planned a great Family Day Event packed with great activities!
Ice skating, games, food, and fun.
They closed the doors at the Friendship Center for Family Day, to focus on the planned event. The FriendCHIPS canteen at Rex Center was open, and the Family Skate started at 10am.
“The Rex center president allowed me to take 30 sets of skates at rink and be sharpened, laced and ready to use for families to borrow” – said Leanne Redman.
Parents and youth working together to make the day a success.
The canteen sent out Indian Tacos to families on as a surprise meal! Everything came together as numerous youth volunteered to help out. A great sense of community spirit was in everyone involved.
- Battleford Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Buffalo Narrows Friendship Centre
- Ile a la Crosse Friendship Centre
- Kikinahk Friendship Centre
- La Loche Friendship Centre
- Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
- North West Friendship Centre
- Prince Albert Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Qu’Appelle Valley Friendship Centre
- Saskatoon Indian & Metis Friendship Centre