We are excited to announce the Re-Igniting Sacred Fires Colouring Book Contest! Commemorating and honouring MMIWG2S+ as part of the Honouring Her Spark project.
How to Enter the Contest?
- Pick your favourite artwork from the colouring book
- Colour it
- Take a photo
- Send your photo to [email protected] by 12pm on February 28, 2023. Include your name, age and best way to reach you.
All submissions will be posted on the afternoon of the 28th to our Facebook account. Voters will have until March 7th, 2023 to vote for their favourite colouring page. The winners will be based off of the number of “likes” on their submission.
Winners will be announced on March 8th, 2023, International Women’s Day
All ages are welcome to enter the contest!
Prizes Available (Ages 10+):
1st place: Fitbit versa 4
2nd place: Kindle Paperwhite
3rd place: Bose Speaker
Prizes Available (9 & Under):
Top 5 contestants, will win a paint kit!
Photos of the prizes are down in the comments of our Facebook Post.
Physical Colouring Book Copies:
The first 50 contestants to send their complete Saskatchewan address to [email protected] and will be mailed a copy of the Re-Igniting Sacred Fires Colouring Book by mid-February!
Feel free to also come to our office to pick one up at 243 Robin Crescent in Saskatoon. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Free Downloadable PDF Colouring Pages:
Download the book here: https://tinyurl.com/HHS-Coulouring-Book
- Battleford Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Buffalo Narrows Friendship Centre
- Ile a la Crosse Friendship Centre
- Kikinahk Friendship Centre
- La Loche Friendship Centre
- Newo-Yotina Friendship Centre
- North West Friendship Centre
- Prince Albert Indian & Metis Friendship Centre
- Qu’Appelle Valley Friendship Centre
- Saskatoon Indian & Metis Friendship Centre